Duration: 2 Days
In an ideal world, difficult behaviors have no place at work. However, in reality, dealing with difficult people & difficult situations is something many people face as part of their everyday work life. The stress of handling difficult people and difficult situations can create a lack of productivity, poor attitude, and reluctance to come to work. This interactive and participation module aims at how to handle difficult conversation effectively and ensure successful outcomes.
– Understand the importance of the role of Manager in successfully dealing with conflict situations promptly and efficiently.
– Approach people problems with increased confidence and an enhanced understanding of the reasons behind their behaviour.
– Appreciate & implement the best strategies & actions for managing people. Deal with conflict situations promptly and efficiently.
– Conduct difficult conversation effectively for successful results
– Attitude – A Vital Asset!
– Difficult conversations and their consequences
– Dealing with difficult conversation
– Working with Assertiveness
– Developing Your Understanding of Behaviour
– Handling Employee Personalities
– Dealing with Difficult Situations
– Role Plays – Dealing with Others Effectively